Please read very carefully
Our refund and returns policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have passed since your purchase we can’t offer you a full refund.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- If the item as been used or shows signs of usage, or if it has been abused in any way
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
Fair usage policy
We are proud of the design and build quality of our products and endeavor to supply products well packaged in pristine condition. Should any of our products fail due to manufacturing problems i.e fractures of the blade, shaft, or handle due to a manufacturing defect or delivery defect. Megraphta will replace the item within twelve months of purchase
The paint coating of the blade or adhesive stickers. labels are not covered under the Megraphta warranty.
Please Note: items not received in a satisfactory delivery condition must be notified to Megraphta within 24 hours of delivery.
Fair Wear use Policy
- Megraphta will not be held responsible for the improper use of its tools outside of the product design specification and intended purpose of use.
- The supplied unit is designed as a digging implement, due to the nature and texture of various soil types it is expected the unit will show signs of wear over time this will not be covered under the fixed warranty term.
- Any returns postage would be at the buyer’s cost. If the item has been misused or abused and is returned to Megraphta, there may be an additional charge for shipping and handling also repair costs.
- The Megraphta Spade is primarily designed to be used as a spade for digging medium to soft soil.
- The unit is not designed to be exposed to extreme heat or open flames.
- The supplied unit is ideal for metal detecting, camping, hiking, and general gardening because of its lightness and features, and is primarily designed for people with physical injuries and physical weaknesses. It is not designed for industrial activity, as a prybar, or for building work, digging solid concrete, etc.
- The Megraphta digging tools MUST NOT be used as a pry bar.Please be aware that if this is the way you wish to use our product this is done at your own risk and will void the warranty implied. altering the unit in any way will void any warranties implied or given.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Megraphta 47 cow lane, ryhill wakefield,wf42ax UK
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to refunds and returns.